IOE Premium Online Course
The IOE Premium Online Course was developed by Dr. Lawenda to help patients and anyone interested in learning strategies to reduce the risk of developing cancer, cancer growth, metastases and recurrence. This program also introduces the use of evidence-informed, non-drug therapies for managing side effects and symptoms often experience during and after cancer treatment.
- Module One: What Is Integrative Oncology…and What Is It NOT?
- Module Two: Chronic Inflammation Fuels Cancer
- Modules Three: Nutrition Matters
- Module Four: Why You Should Exercise If You Can
- Module Five: The Importance Of Stress Reduction
- Module Six: Reducing Your Exposure To Toxins
- Module Seven: Supplements
- Module Eight: Managing Side Effects Without Drugs
- Module Nine: Lab Tests To Help Optimize Your Health
- Module Ten: Palliative Care, Hospice Care and Physician-Assisted Death
- Module Eleven: AntiCancerize Me Risk Assessment Calculator
- Module Twelve: Cancer Care Plan
The Silver plan membership includes access to the IOE Premium Program Online Courses. This option is recommended if you do not wish to purchase a one-on-one phone or Skype counseling session with Dr. Lawenda, at this time. Counseling sessions can be purchased at a later date, as an add-on.
Gold (*this is the most popular membership level*)
The Gold plan membership includes access to the IOE Premium Program Online Courses and a 60-minute, one-on-one phone or Skype counseling session with Dr. Lawenda. Follow-up (30 and 60-minute) counseling sessions can be purchased at a later date, as an add-on.
The Gold plan membership includes access to the IOE Premium Program Online Courses and a 60-minute, one-on-one phone or Skype counseling session and a 30-minute follow-up session with Dr. Lawenda. Additional follow-up (30 and 60-minute) counseling sessions can be purchased at a later date, as an add-on.
Add-on – AntiCancerize Me Program Counseling Session by Phone or Skype (60 or 90 minutes, add-on to Basic & Basic Plus)
If you previously purchased either of the two AntiCancerize Me Program (Online Modules-Only or Email Access-Only), you can purchase a phone or Skype counseling session (60 or 90 minutes) with Dr. Lawenda, at any time in the future.
Follow-Up – AntiCancerize Me Program Follow-up Session by Phone or Skype (30 or 60 minutes)
If you want to contact Dr. Lawenda to follow up with additional questions, after having already had a phone or Skype session in the past, consider purchasing a follow-up session (30 or 60 minutes.) This is a great way to continue your integrative oncology approach to your care as new issues arise or to gain further insight on specific topics.